Thursday, September 25, 2008
These few days,well,are spent mostly at home watching Bleach and playing soccer or basketball with my childhood friends,so nothing eventful has happened.
I know it's weird to hear that I actually watch anime,it's like so out of a sudden eh?Haha.But the plot and actions are kind of appealing though,that's why in around four days or so I've watched 33 episodes.Not very fast,but...haha.
Then now just heard that we have some sort of "class chalet" next week,it's like so sudden and i'm still considering whether or not i should go.Partly it's because i'm not sure whether the dispute between me and a classmate has truly ended.She seems reluctant to be forgiving,i'm not sure exactly why though.Oh well.And also,i don't blend in that well with those who set up this chalet,so if my clique doesn't show up,guess there's no point going eh?Lol.
And i can't believe i passed poa!!!Woots.I'd known that i suck at this module all along,so it's kind of like some sort of miracle that i passed.Lucky me,especially when i lost like 12 marks? (i didn't complete the last question,was just starting on it when clock struck four thirty).Well,a relief for me anyway and i've gotta work harder the next sem,cos my gpa simply suck,for a student whose aim is to get into smu,that is.
Recently,i've found you avoiding me pointedly.I wonder why.Maybe i'm just oversensitive,but it seems like you're holding something back from me.I dunno,cos i don't know who's the one feeling more troubled at this moment.
i wrote this with my blood at 12:57 PM