<body> into my rotten flesh i cut your sign.
Monday, January 19, 2009
As the title says.


1) I am no homosexual,and have no interest at all to be one. (inside joke amongst the ex-4R boys)

2) I attend church,but it doesn't mean i'm a full-fledged Christian,until i fully believe in it.

3) Indeed,i do have the intention to end my life,but my cowardice prevents me from taking the knife and stabbing it into my blackened heart.

4) Something extra to number 2:yes,i do listen to black metal,like everyday,but that doesn't mean i have any desire to become a Satanist or to be atheist.

5) I wish nothing more than to die a lonesome death,so stop getting me to entertain your nonsensical requests.If you want to die as well (that is,if you even know the horrors of death before doing it),here's a suggestion:take the knife and stab it to your throat.

6) I know my English is mediocre,i write with no intelligence and i do not have a strong vocabulary bank in-built in me.This weblog is plainly coniststed of words that first come to my mind.For enlightenment on principles of life,visit Marc's blog and if you feel like expanding your vocab/learning new words,go to Ling's blog. ;) sorta like an advertisement for their blogs eh?Lol.

7) The "What is reality?A dream?" series is over,if you've not noticed,so this name may appear again,if i can really find my long lost Gabrielle.That is,if i'm still alive to do so. ;)

8) I have no interest in CDG,though she's been absolutely nice to me,even though i haven't seen her for like,5 years?Well,she's a great,great friend of mine.And if i ever get interested in her now,her bf will kill me.Plus he'd known of my existence and my closeness to her,so i think it'll be more of a torture-to-death scenario.Haha.

9) I know the blogskin isn't that great,but i'm keeping this because i like the color combination.I love the colors red and black.

10) Wrists are for girls,so slit your throat. ;)

i wrote this with my blood at 9:03 PM

THE MANIAC.

i am the man staring back at himself in the mirror,thinking of tomorrow.

SHOUT.

conversations with the depressed.

ShoutMix chat widget

LINK-ed.

'Aiky
'Audi
'Brainy
'Eeden's Alternative Blog
'James
'Ling
'LinMin
'Marc Ashley
'Melinda
'Miner
'MinQian
'Sylvia
'Wan-Ting
'Wan Xuan
'YanXu aka 93guy
'Yingying
'Mayan Palace Riviera Maya

THE PAST.

September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009

songs for the deaf.


永远在身边 - 大嘴巴

CREDITS.

designer: Re-Naissance
photo editor: Effer-verscence
original image: physiks