Saturday, January 3, 2009
A few quotes for you,the french words are used simply due to personal interest in the french language:
Dans les sentiments de solitude, l'absence de présence est mon foyer. (In emotions of solitude, the non-presence is my home.)
l'état du bonheur n'est jamais existent. (the state of bliss is never existent)
L'histoire n'est guère plus que le registredes crimes, des folies et des malheurs de l'humanité. (translated:history is a mere list of crimes,insanity and doom of humanity)
le suicide n'est pas une action, c'est une émotion (suicide is not an action,it is an emotion.)
All the animals come out at night - whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies, sick, venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets. (Travis Bickle of the film Taxi Driver)
There cannot live a more happy creature than an ill-natured old man who is neither capable of receiving pleasures, nor sensible of doing them to others (Sir William Temple)
I thought I was the mistake... Maybe the mistake was talking and trusting in you.
Blues like this lives out of sight of the world, I think. It seems more a solid oranic mass than a mood that can blow away or be lifted. It lies there and says, Go ahead, try to budge me. ... Blues like this doesn’t have ears. It can’t be disturbed. It has nothing to do with sadness or even grief—which at least are imaginable emotions. (Michael Greenberg, Hurry Down Sunshine)
If I was with people, I felt as if I were surrounded by strangers on a bus. The world seemed to be telescoping away; I saw everything through the wrong end of a pair of binoculars, watching tiny, animated people at the other end engage in activities I could not fathom. (Tracy Thompson, The Beast: A Reckoning with Depression)
Well, if there's anybody out there that can look around this demented slaughterhouse of a world we live in and tell me that man is a noble creature, believe me: That man is full of bullshit! (Howard Beale of the film Network)
I-so-wanna-pick-up-French!!!
i wrote this with my blood at 10:32 PM